Friday, August 23, 2019

Finally on Your Way

Finally after so many times hearing that you aren't coming home on the day that you thought you were, after all the times that it has gotten pushed back time after time. You have finally gotten on the plane that is bringing you back to the U.S. this morning was a mess. Your plane got delayed and then you switched planes. You had to get searched and searched. You are so tired and so stressed out but you are finally on your way home. I am so thankful that the time has finally come. I am so happy that I am finally excited for you to come home. It's only a little over 12 hours until I finally get to go with your parents to the airport and get to finally see  you. I am so ready to hug you, hold your hand, get to look into your eyes, know how tall you are, what your voice really sounds like, and what it is like to see you without the white walls of your room behind you when we skype. Babe I am so ready for you to come home. I can't wait from years from now we can look back and be so thankful that we are living together and not have to worry about any more plane rides between us. I love you so much babe. I am praying your flights will go so well and you get your sleep. I can't tell you how much I love you and I can't wait to finally get a picture with you that I can cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment